Guru Granth Sahib is Kept Covered in Semi silk Cloths, Known as Rumala, to protect from dust, pollution, etc. Guru Granth Sahib rests on manji sahib under a rumala until brought out again.
- Dimension: 2 main pieces: 42″ x 48″ 2 Palkan’s (side covers): 21″ x 18″
- Made of: Thread & Sippi
- Magnificent Thread & Sippi Work.
- The Rumala Sahib has Big Flower all over & 2 side lace to enhance the look and grace of the Rumala Sahib.
- The Rumala Sahib has 4 pieces
- 2 Rumalas and 2 Palaks.
- Design & Pattern might vary according to availability