Guru Granth Sahib is Kept Covered in silk Cloths, Known as Rumala, to protect from dust, pollution, etc. Guru Granth Sahib rests on manji sahib under a rumala until brought out again.
- Dimension: 2 main pieces: 42″ x 48″ 2 Palkan’s (side covers): 21″ x 18″
- Made of: Silk & White Stone
- Magnificent Silk & White Stone
- The Rumala Sahib has Thal Which Full of Dabka, Nakshi work & 4 Corner Patti with inside Buti & 4 Sided lace to enhance the look and grace of the Rumala Sahib.
- The Rumala Sahib has 4 pieces 2 Rumalas and 2 Palaks.
- Design & Pattern might vary according to availability