Phulkari is a handmade embroidery design art associated with Punjab. It involves making flower designs on a fabric. It has a history that can be traced back to the ancient times when phulkari was actually a synonym for exquisite embroidery. Phulkari literally means floral craft. (Phul = flower and kari = craft or work)
- Dimension: 210cm X 100cm
- Made of: Faux Chiffon
- Exquisitely designed Dupatta Base with Phulkari border & four side tissue lace
- This gorgeous dupatta is a visual treat, exalting lavish elegance.
- Team up this dupatta with your outfits for timeless signature styles .
- A perfect gift for women and girls.
- It is also used for Marriage purpose