Phulkari is a handmade embroidery design art associated with Punjab. It involves making flower designs on a fabric. It has a history that can be traced back to the ancient times when phulkari was actually a synonym for exquisite embroidery. Phulkari literally means floral craft. (Phul = flower and kari = craft or work)
- Size: 30, 34
- Made of: Tissue
- Exquisitely designed Jacket Base with Multi Colour Embroidery.
- This gorgeous Jacket is a visual treat, exalting lavish elegance.
- Team up this Jacket with your outfits for timeless signature styles .
- A perfect gift for women and girls.
- It is also used for Marriage purpose