Phulkari is a handmade embroidery design art associated with Punjab. It involves making flower designs on a fabric. It has a history that can be traced back to the ancient times when phulkari was actually a synonym for exquisite embroidery. Phulkari literally means floral craft. (Phul = flower and kari = craft or work)
- Dimension: 250cm x 125cm
- Made of:
- Suit: Chanderi Silk
- Dupatta: Four Side Chiffon
- Exquisitely designed Suit & Dupatta with Multi Colour Embroidery.
- This gorgeous Suit & Dupatta is a visual treat, exalting lavish elegance.
- A perfect gift for women and girls.
- It is also used for Marriage purpose